Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Times with Good Friends!

Jenny, Mandy, and I went to the beach Saturday night for some girl time with no children. Can you believe it? I left Laura and Weatherly with Brent for two nights!!! Weatherly was almost a year old before I spent the night away from her. I guess I'm just more relaxed with Laura and I really, really needed a break. Brent is a great father and husband! I don't know many men that would keep a two year old and 3 month old. He went to see his parents and sister/brother-in-law/nieces at the lake so I'm sure they helped out, but he was the one sleeping in the room with both girls and waking up to feed Laura. Thanks so, so much Brent! Jenny and Mandy both live out of town so we hardly ever get to see each other. We had a great time and were able to do some shopping yesterday (only because the weather was horrible - we would have much rather been on the beach). It was so nice to be able to try on clothes without being in a hurry and get a honest opinion from a friend. Last night we went to the Market Common and ate at Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe'. The atmosphere was nice and the food was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend it! Today the weather was perfect! We got on the beach early and just relaxed. We even got in the ocean for a good while too. The water was pretty calm. It has been forever since I have been in the ocean further than my knees. I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride the waves (the calm ones)! Here are some pictures of our fun time. Check out Jenny in her bikini - can you believe she is 18 weeks pregnant??? She looks so good - if you didn't know how small she was before you would never know she is pregnant!



6 comments:

Angie said...

Life just isn't fair when some girls look that darn cute pregnant! I am so glad you got a 'free' weekend! I thought about you and hoped you were having a ball!

rita and andy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. A girls weekend is always a good change!!!

The Newton's said...

Fun! Jenny looks awesome. All three of you did. :)

amyop said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am so glad to hear that you are going on the girl trip!

There was no surprise that Jenny would look that good!

Ashley W. said...

Glad you had a good time! Jenny does look good that does not surprise me!

amjackson said...

Okay, WHY didnt I know you had a blog?? Finally, I can keep up with you and your beautiful girls. :)