Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

Girly Girl FUN!

Last night Weatherly asked me what I had on my toes. I told her it was nail polish and asked if she wanted me to paint hers. Of course, she said yes. I didn't think she would sit still for me to paint them, but she did. Here is a picture of her with her legs crossed showing off her polished toes. It was so much fun and we didn't even spill any!

My friend Mandy and her little girl Mary Elizabeth came to visit us this morning. The girls had so much fun playing together. Mandy and I enjoyed catching up with each other, too. Thanks so much for coming to see us, Mandy. I wish you lived closer so Weatherly could "go see Mandy" as she says. Mary Elizabeth is a doll!
Here is a picture of them taking a nap.


1 comment:

rita and andy said...

Oh how I look forward to those "fun" girly days!!!