Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

An Update - Finally

I know, I know! It's been forever since I have updated my blog. I went back to work on August 4th and we've been so busy. I cannot blog at work and my free time at home is very limited. I spend as much time as I can playing with Weatherly and loving on Laura and then there's supper and baths and then bedtime. By the time both are down asleep, I'm exhausted and usually head straight to bed. That is, after I've loaded the dishwasher with the days bottles and pump accessories. Having two is definitely keeping both Brent and I busy. I decided that my house is going to be a mess until the girls are much older. There just isn't enough time in the day for me to get everything done. Brent usually takes the girls to school/daycare in the mornings and I pick them up in the afternoon. He is a big help in the morning getting them fed and dressed. Of course, I help too but I'll have to give him most of the credit because he does most of the work in the mornings. I absolutely love Weatherly and Laura's school/daycare. This is Weatherly's third year there and she has always loved it. They both are doing so good. Mrs. Sharon says Laura has already gotten on a good schedule - she even takes a nap when all of the other children do. Laura is the youngest in the class. I think the next youngest is almost a year old. I'm sure Mrs. Sharon and Mrs. Debbie are spoiling her rotten. Here is a picture of the girls on the first day. Weatherly walked right in and immediately started playing with the toys.


Here are some more pictures of the girls.

Laura has started trying to put everything in her mouth. Sometimes I think she is teething, but I'm not sure. Weatherly didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 7 months old. Here she is playing with one of her favorite rattles.

Weatherly giving Laura a zerbert (like on The Cosby Show). She loves talking to and "playing" with her little sister. She is pretty good with her although we do have to remind her to be gentle. She is so funny - the other day she told Brent to "be gentle with my little sister."





Weatherly loves to put on our shoes. Here is a picture of her trying to come down the stairs in an old pair of bridesmaid shoes.
Here she is again being silly with Brent's shoes on her feet and his socks on her hands.
Laura in her extersaucer. I love her smile. She is mostly a happy baby and will even laugh some. I'll have to put a video of her laughing on here sometime.
WOW! I cannot believe I was able to get a picture of both of them smiling. I love this picture!

6 comments:

rita and andy said...

I love the last picture. You will have to frame it!!! Glad you guys are off to a great school year.

Ashley W. said...

They are so cute, I cannot get over how much Laura is looking like you!

amjackson said...

they are precious! Weatherly is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Adorable girls!!

amyop said...

I just love the silly pictures of Weatherly she will love looking back at those when she gets older!
Laura is getting so big so fast!

Angie said...

Too precious! You have 2 beautiful girls!