Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weatherly Year One Video

This is a video Brent made last year before Weatherly's first birthday. She has changed so much! It's hard to believe how fast they grow. I thought time went by fast with Weatherly. Time goes by even faster with the second one. I guess it's because you are soooo busy juggling two little ones. Brent is going to do another video with some pictures from Weatherly's second year. Hopefully, we can post that in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

rita and andy said...

Thanks for sharing! What a sweet video!

Angie said...

Ok...slow it down some. To have just started blogging, you're making the rest of us look really bad! :-)

amyop said...

I love it!!! I am so glad you decided to join the rest of us! I love watching these girls!

Amanda said...

PRECIOUS! I enjoyed watching Weatherly's first year. She is so cute! I love the pictures of her on the beach! You are doing an awesome job blogging that's for sure! :o) Hope to see you soon!