Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summertime Fun!

This summer has been very busy for us. The girls and I spent about 2 weeks at the beach - some with my family and some with Brent. Here are some pictures of us at Ripley's Aquarium.




We also enjoyed some of the rides at Broadway! Weatherly had a blast and Brent and I had just as much fun watching her!





Of course Laura couldn't ride anything. Maybe next year. She seemed to enjoy riding in the stroller (which by the way is massively large - double strollers are quite big).






My sister-in-law and my two nephews came to the beach for a couple of nights. Nicholas is about 5 months older than Weatherly and Nolan is seven years old. Weatherly and Nicholas love playing with each other. Nicholas and Weatherly adore Nolan and love giving him hugs. It is so much fun watching them interact with each other.


2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

I am glad you are blogging!

Amber and Matt said...

I love the picture of Brent and Weatherly in the teacups!!!