Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July at the lake with family

This past weekend we all headed to the lake to visit with Brent's family. Weatherly always loves seeing her Papa, Nana, Brandi, and her cousins, Chandler and Riley. Chandler and Riley do a great job of entertaining her. They seem to play very well together. Brandi, Papa, and Nana all helped out with taking care of the girls. Nana kept Laura so I could go on the boat with everyone and Brandi was so willing to hold, feed, and rock Laura. I think she would have taken Laura home with her if I would let her. Thanks for all of your help. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Brent and Weatherly on the jet ski


Brent and Riley on the jet ski


Brandi and the girls


Weatherly on the jet ski


Weatherly floating

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Cute Pictures! Weatherly is just the happiest thing! I love she always has a smile on her face.

edwill2 said...

Hey DeAnn,
I am not sure how I stumbled onto your blog, but your new little girl is precious. It looks like ya'll are having a great summer.
Melissa (Trey's cousin)